Greetings!!

My photo
Newport News, Va, United States
Excuse's are monuments of nothing that build bridges to nowhere and only those fools who uses those tools are masters of nothing!!-- 20 years ago, I had no clue of what I wanted to do after High School, one thing was clear though, at that time I was definitely tired of school so college was not in the plans. I wanted to do something positive for myself,make my parents proud,gain a career and earn a college degree. With faith in God, patience with self and a will to succeed, I have acomplished them all!!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Future Model


No comments:

Iota Shield

Iota Shield
Building A Tradition Not Resting Upon One

My Blog List

Class Reunion 2008

Class Reunion 2008
Janice And I

Uncle Sam Wants Who?

Uncle Sam Wants Who?
Mama , Mama can't you see? What The Army Done To Me(Us)!!